For over 30 years, Zones has worked with industry-leading partners to offer comprehensive IT solutions to clients around the world.
Our Workplace Modernization, Network Optimization, Data Center Transformation and Security Fortification solutions lead clients through their digital transformations, and our services offer support every step of the way.
That’s what makes us the First Choice for IT.™
Consultant SharePoint & Teams
Specifically, migration and implementation experience within:
- SharePoint 2010-2019 planning, tooling and migration implementation experience
- SharePoint Online planning, tooling and migration implementation experience
- OneDrive for Business planning, tooling and migration implementation experience
- Microsoft Teams planning, tooling and migration implementation experience would be plus
- Technically minded and understands a wide range of system platforms
- Ability to produce and roll out processes and tools in order to improve effectiveness
- Analytical skills to assist in the resolution of complex issues that may be time sensitive
- Ability to provide high-level support for technical clients
- Liaison with the Pre-Sales Solution Architect to validate technical approaches as well as estimated level of effort, in-scope, out-of-scope, etc. for various M365 ecosystem and their related on-premises counterparts in SharePoint, OneDrive for Business and Microsoft Teams engagement opportunities
- Lead Customer Cloud Proof-of-Concepts, Implementations and Migrations
- Communicate with and potentially mentor either on-shore or off-shore Cloud Solution Engineers within your project team as needed
- Clear comprehension of the overall IT infrastructure and application stack
- Minimum 5-6 years of SharePoint on-premises and/or SharePoint Online System Administration, Migration and Implementation experience within the M365 cloud offerings, power platform and Azure.
- Preferred to have Microsoft certified
- Must be well versed in communication skills
PERKS & BENEFITS:
- While we’re committed to providing top-tier solutions, we’re just as committed to supporting our own team.
- Our employees enjoy a variety of comprehensive benefits, including medical coverage for parents, spouse and children; life insurance; paid annual, casual, and medical leaves; Provident Fund; EOBI; Annual retention bonus and increments, on the house free quality food and much more.
Communication Skills, M365 Ecosystem, Migration And Implementation, SharePoint Online System Administration, Power Platform, Azure, M365 Cloud Offerings,