KEY INITIATIVES AND RESULTS EXPECTED:
The Licensing Lifecycle Manager will be responsible for developing and leading a team of Licensing Advisors and Renewal Specialists in the identification, targeting, consulting, and referring opportunities of new software licensing entitlement solutions with existing customers as well as new named customers for Zones. The Licensing Lifecycle Manager will be responsible for directing activities that are necessary to strengthen customer relationships, support growth initiatives and enter expand on strategic objectives, by leading a team of resources chartered with landing and expanding cloud and software product and services solutions to identified clients. As a people manager, foster an empowered and highly effective team, focused on aligning efforts with business results.
STRATEGIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
Provide leadership and day to day direction of Licensing Advisors and Renewal Specialists who are client facing. Responsibilities include pipeline and performance management and reporting. Use playbook as foundation for daily activity and inspection of team as well as focus on the following:
· Provide day to day leadership that is: Proactive, Prepared, Precise, Prescriptive and Practiced.
· Develop strategies and market plans and identify new and relevant product/service offerings
· Continuous coaching and training of consultative client engagement techniques
· Provide expert guidance and mentorship on product features, terms and benefits of Microsoft and Tier 1 software publisher talking points
· Foster an empowered and highly effective team, focused on aligning efforts with business results.
· Direct activities that are necessary to strengthen client relationships, support growth initiatives by leading a team of resources chartered with landing, adopting and expanding services solutions to identified clients.
· Develop the strategies and market plans required to grow existing Zones client solution business, as well as land new potential Zones clients
· Managed customer portfolio to assigned revenue, profit and contribution quotas.
· Provide the leadership and day to day direction of team including pipeline management, performance reporting and performance management.
· Develop meaningful business relationships with Zones client prospects, and business partners at the Executive level to create awareness and understanding of Licensing Lifecycle and Software Asset Management capabilities.
· Generate new business through the participation and leadership of unsolicited/solicited business proposals, presentations and targeted meetings with Zones clients’ and prospects
· Help train and manage new product offerings/service offerings and or marketing opportunities to expand Zones market share
List key metrics that will measure and define success for this role, based on assigned Shared Services workstream. These metrics can include some or all the below and can be changed without notice to meet company standards:
• 90% on time completion of client deliverables
• Revenue, Renewal and Manage Service Adoption KPI’s as defined
• CSAT KPI’s as defined
• Escalation Mitigation
List any management responsibilities.
4-yr degree preferred but not required
In-lieu of degree equivalent education, certifications, training and work-related experience
CERTIFICATES/LICENSES, ETC: N/A
· Minimum of 1 year in a supervisory role
· Strong verbal, written and communication skills
· Experience working with Software and Cloud Licensing selling or management
· Strong Data Analyst skills
· Strong Excel experience
· Ability to provide status and set expectations to ensure service delivery success
· Ability to work with little or no supervision
· Demonstrated strong communication and proven ability to resolve complex issues a timely manner
· Experience with Microsoft product terms and conditions
· Tier 1 Software Publisher product knowledge
· Adobe experience a plus
· Knowledge of Zones internal systems
· Completion of Microsoft MCP (Licensing)
Microsoft Licensing, Adobe, Cloud Computing,