The Marketing Operations Specialist partners with Zones internal teams to ensure the seamless execution of marketing and sales enablement campaigns, under the direction of the Marketing Operations Manager. The Marketing Specialist maintains all marketing operations processes and documents and supports overall marketing campaign execution. The specialist will be responsible for data-driven initiatives to maximize the efficiency of marketing campaigns.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
- Data Management: Execute data queries based on requests from the marketing team and partner management team. Match datasets from various sources including third-party vendors into the internal data, or vice versa. Provide or upload the datasets as required into the marketing automation tool.
- Customer Survey: Execute the bi-annual Customer Experience Survey by utilizing the messaging tool and the customer data, working with the internal customer segment teams.
- Marketing platforms, tools, and data: Maintain key marketing tools and resources including data, documents, or references to serve across the marketing teams.
- Support the execution of the marketing team initiatives to achieve business goals.
- Assist with marketing-related data projects as assigned.
- Ensure open and smooth communication between Marketing teams and other departments.
- 2 years of experience in marketing, communications, or project management preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office products, especially Excel.
- Knowledge of data management best practices.
- Detail oriented with effective communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, implementing, and managing details.
- Experience with CRM tools like Microsoft Dynamics CRM or SalesForce CRM is a plus.
- Understanding of ERP systems like Microsoft Dynamics AX is a plus.
- Experience with SharePoint, Power BI, SQL, Power Apps, or other data analytics tool is a plus.
- Experience with survey tools like Survey Monkey or Microsoft Forms is a plus.
- Experience with Marketing automation tools like HubSpot or Marketo is a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Pivot quickly with a high degree of resilience.
- Ability to prioritize, time manage, and multi-task with limited supervision and sometimes under time pressure.
- Customer focused and a passion for details, organization, and processes.
Marketing Communication Skills, B2B Marketing, Brand Activation, Communication Skills, Project Management,