The ability to drive a high-volume of quality output, a creative mindset for pushing boundaries, and the ability to work effectively with partners and stakeholders are key skills we are looking for. The ideal candidate will have strong project management skills with attention to detail, background in email marketing, and proven success partnering with distinct stakeholders to execute campaigns.
This position will report to our Campaigns Team Leader and is based in our Pakistan with the ability to work remotely.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Email Marketing Specialist is primarily responsible for:
- Build and proof dynamic emails for both static and automated sends that align with campaigns and company objectives.
- Maintain digital marketing calendar to ensure alignment with digital marketing activities.
- Ensure organization brand and identity is adhered to in email marketing campaigns.
- Create monthly reports on email marketing activities that provide guidance on continually improving the effectiveness of the program by maximizing engagement metrics (open rate, click thru rate, conversion).
- Build audiences and customer segmentation, deliver deep insights through data analysis and behavioral retargeting, and track email list quality and health.
We are seeking candidates with the following experience and skills:
Bachelor of Arts/Science required
- 3+ years in a marketing role, preferably in email marketing
- 2+ experience with email automation platforms like HubSpot, Marketo, or Eloqua
- Demonstrated understanding of a marketing funnel and how to align email campaign strategies with customer journeys.
- Must have exceptional project management skills with the ability to balance competing priorities from multiple stakeholders.
- Understanding of CAN-SPAM, GDPR, and other regulations to Zone emails compliant
- Exceptional attention to detail to ensure accuracy in all communications deliverables
- Analytical tendencies with a natural curiosity to measure, test, and iterate to get the best results
- Not afraid to try new things – driven to constantly improve results and able to thrive independently in a self-service environment.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
At Zones we’re more than just a company, we’re a collection of people like you! We’re driven, hard-working, and love to celebrate our wins as a team. We’re growing fast which means unlimited opportunities to do great work, get recognized, and take your career to the next level!
As a member of the Zones team, your health and well-being are among our highest priorities.
Close Attention to Detail, Email Marketing, Excellent Communication Skills,