Increase overall cash collections on high volume accounts and minimize bad debt adjustments while providing 5-star customer service in a business to business environment. Work closely and communicate professionally with internal and external customers via phone, MS Teams and email. Reconcile accounts, investigate discrepancies, identify problems and clearly present solutions to all parties involved. Effectively and efficiently organize and prioritize daily duties.
Strategies and Essential Functions:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Core functions – Credit Control
· Proactive chasing and robust following up of assigned outstanding debts by phone and emails until debt paid.
· Manage customer calls between large value balances versus accounts with significantly aged receivables.
· Contact clients to remind them of invoices before they fall due.
· Maintaining daily collections notes on D365 system and shared ageing ledger file.
· Placing customers on Hold, either by instruction from line manager or Finance director, or after activities taken and notice given to the customer and Sales Executives.
· Submit disputes into the dispute management system and follow up when necessary.
· Resolve disputes when these are assigned within the SLA.
· Develop positive working relationships with customer contacts and Sales Executives. Use escalation points as needed.
· Maintain customer database for accurate information on customers’ records.
· Weekly review with the credit manager.
· Other Ad-hoc duties and reporting as required
Core functions - Accounts Receivables
· Manage the all-day order queue, by checking each order quote for errors and necessary corrections within the SLA.
· Liaise with the Sales team to ensure billing information is accurate and queries are resolved in timely manner.
· Action on assigned cases within the D365 system.
· Raise credits and replacement invoices upon receiving the appropriate approval and with correct supporting documentation.
· Process copies invoice requests and raise manual consolidated invoices.
· Take credit or debit card payments from customers.
· Assist with uploading of invoices for customers who use portals.
· Being involved and trained in credit risk assessments and setting up new customer’s profiles.
· Being involved and trained in Receipts (‘customer payments journals in D365) for posting of daily incoming receipts and allocation against the invoices and reducing unapplied receipts.
· Being trained on daily invoices that have failed tax validation rules.
· Running daily invoice generation, and daily invoice print runs.
· Strong Credit/Collection experience including on electronic billing, and full credit cycle ability.
· Computer proficiency required, including proficiency in MS Excel at least intermediate level.
· Ability to develop a positive working relationship with customers and other departments.
· Possess excellent oral and written communication skills with an emphasis on email etiquette.
· Organizational and follow up skills are a must.
· Ability to multitask as needed.
· Ability to be accurate while obtaining daily goals.
MS Excel, Committed Customer Services, Client Billing, Debt Management, Credit Collection Recovery,