The Credit Control Supervisor will work alongside the Credit Control Manager and assist in some of the key duties they perform.
- The Primary focus will be to report on aged debt, ensuring that customers are followed up in a timely manner to ensure payments are received.
- Overseeing and working in a large credit team are vital to this role.
- Ensuring there is cover for these roles is very important Implementing key collection processes are important and working alongside other managers in the business.
- Timely and accurate reporting are a must and being able to report on reasons why debt is aged.
- Knowledge of UK and European VAT is useful
WHO YOU ARE:
- Experienced Manager of large credit control teams and single email inbox
- Regular dealing with Managers and above
- Excellent communication skills, with clear and concise feedback on current issues
- Superb in excel reporting
- Persistent attitude to constantly follow up with people on debtors
- Ensuring aged debit is paid on time
- Reporting on aged debt and what their issues are
- Ensure team are following up on aged debt issues in a timely manner and documenting.
- Managing the email inbox and ensuring stakeholders are responded to in a timely manner
- Monthly reconciliations of upload software vs actual
- Working knowledge of all people in the credit team and its current processes. Documenting where necessary to allow for training of new staff
WE’RE SEEKING CANDIDATES WITH THE FOLLOWING EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- MBA/ACCA/MSc in Accounting and Finance/CICM
PREFERRED ACCREDITATIONS/LICENSES, ETC.
- Certified credit and risk analyst (CCRA)
- Credit risk Certification (CRC)
- Certified Credit Professional (CCP)
- A minimum of 5 years as a successful Credit Control Supervisor.
- Advanced MS Office skills required, particularly Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Advanced English skills
- Capable of working as part of a team but also using own initiative.
- High level of attention to detail required.
- Candidates will possess excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to interact well with groups, a strong customer service orientation, and the ability to manage multiple tasks with little supervision.
- Must work with a sense of urgency and excel in a dynamic, fast-paced growth environment.
- Experience in business transformation within in an environment going through organisational change is highly desirable.
- Able to speak clearly and concisely to senior management whilst being respectful
- Experience in training new staff, and documenting what they have covered
- Key process writer, able to clearly document the task at hand
For over 30 years, Zones has worked with industry-leading partners to offer comprehensive IT solutions to clients around the world. Our Workplace Modernization, Network Optimization, Data Center Transformation and Security Fortification solutions lead clients through their digital transformations, and our services offer support every step of the way. That’s what makes us the First Choice for IT.
While we’re committed to providing top-tier solutions, we’re just as committed to supporting our own team. Our employees enjoy a variety of comprehensive benefits, including medical coverage for parents, spouse and children; life insurance; paid annual, casual, and medical leaves; Provident Fund; EOBI; Annual retention bonus and increments, on the house free quality food and much more. Specifically for Business Development team - commission plan is also in place, other than basic salary.
Excellent Communication Skills, Detail Oriented, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Credit Control,