- The Cloud - Inside Solutions Architect – C -ISA is a presales resource that leads the consultative discovery of the client’s business goals, objectives, and challenges, and then translates them into effective technology solutions.
- The primary objective of the C-ISA is to increase the growth of Cloud solutions (IaaS, SaaS) revenue and margin comprised of CLOUD services.
- To drive growth, the C-ISA will rely on a combination of joint account planning; partner teaming (internal & external); client relationship building, technical discovery, assessments, business discussions; engagement/solution development; and implementation oversight and follow-up.
- Your primary responsibility as an C-ISA would be to architect and sell cloud solutions (Azure. M365) as well as acting as a consultant and subject matter expert for clients and Zones’ sales teams with some supervision.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Inside Solutions Architect – Cloud is primarily responsible for:
- Own the technical relationship with assigned small/mid-market accounts.
- Conducts conference calls and performs Azure related assessments.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert related to Azure and Microsoft Cloud technologies for small/mid-market level customer migration projects.
- Works with AM’s to fulfill RFQ and RFP as requested.
- Demonstrate strong business acumen and deep understanding of client’s IT related business goals and challenges through presentations to ensure proper translation of the client’s needs into cloud solutions.
- Maintain a deep technical knowledge of Microsoft data center technologies centered around Azure. Special focus would be on moving workloads from On Prem to Azure. These would include Virtual Machines, Storage, Backup and DR workloads.
- It is expected that the Azure C-ISA would have some degree of working knowledge of M365 solution components such as Active Directory, Office 365, Azure, SCCM, and Windows Servers.
- Build value-added relationships within the domain of the account to become the trusted advisor.
- Prepare statements of work (SOW’s) and cloud service pricing estimates.
- Provide oversight for coordination, delivery and quality of post-sales Technology Solutions deliverables within the domain of the account which may include items such as migration impacts, architectural diagrams, and proposal inputs.
- Responsible for developing and proposing technology solutions that meet customers' needs.
- Ensure that proposed solutions (when implemented) meet the needs and functional requirements of the customer.
- Sell solutions across cloud technology lifecycle (Assess, Design, Migrate and Manage).
- Keep pipeline, forecast, time and billing, project and activity reporting current based with defined tools and meeting submittal deadlines.
- Maintain certifications necessary to enable Zones to resell the products and maintain the highest level of vendor rebates and secure the lowest cost.
- Develop a deep understanding of Zones’ services catalog, specifically cloud solution offerings.
O365, Presales, Saas, IAAS, Cloud Services,