The Services Accountant will be working alongside the Services team to ensure that all customers are correctly budgeted for, monitored for profitability and billed on a timely basis. They will prepare monthly accounts per customer and ensure all services are performed as per the SOW and necessary POs are in place.
There will be a transactional element to the role where the monthly costs and invoices will need to be generated in the finance system for accurate and timely billing.
An understanding of UK and EU VAT rules would be a benefit.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Experienced, qualified accountant having worked in a project/services accounting role
- 5 years qualified experience
- Excellent communication skills, with clear and concise feedback on current issues
- Superb in excel reporting
- Able to work across multiple departments
- Monitoring and reporting upon profitability and expenses
- Managing the services financial processes
- Ensuring services are billed timely, and dealing with customer queries
- Producing financial forecasts
- Utilising the F & O system within D365
WE’RE SEEKING CANDIDATES WITH THE FOLLOWING EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- MBA/ACCA/MSc in Accounting and Finance/CICM
- A minimum of 5 years as a successful Accountant
- Advanced MS Office skills required, particularly Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Advanced English skills
- Capable of working as part of a team but also using own initiative.
- High level of attention to detail required.
- Candidates will possess excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to interact well with groups, a strong customer service orientation, and the ability to manage multiple tasks with little supervision.
- Must work with a sense of urgency and excel in a dynamic, fast-paced growth environment.
- Experience in business transformation within in an environment going through organisational change is highly desirable.
- Able to speak clearly and concisely to senior management whilst being respectful
- Experience in training new staff, and documenting what they have covered
- Key process writer, able to clearly document the task at hand
- Able to build out a budget tracker tool to manage performance
- Able to build a profit and loss account
Services Accounting, Excellent Communication Skills, Details Oriented, Microsoft Dynamics 365,