- Develop Workplace Modernization marketplace Offer re-usable sales methodologies, processes, best practices, evaluation guides, and reference designs
- Engage with Solution Architects to develop pre-sales opportunities; conduct customer presentations and assist with assessments, POCs, SOW’s, BOM’s, Proposals and RFP’s focused on Workplace Modernization solution offers
- Support Solution Offer Development and responsible for UAT throughout technical readiness sprints
- Focused on Workplace Modernization Solutions, engage with Solution Architects to perform discovery, needs gathering, and requirement analysis for prospects, partners and customers as the Subject Matter Expert and “Tiger Team” leader in your Workplace Modernization Solution Environment
- Contribute to the development of Workplace Modernization focused sales battle cards, data sheets, solution positioning, competitive differentiators, etc.
- Develop Zones Cloud Platform demonstrations scripts and educate sales teams how to conduct demos of our Zones Cloud Platform and associated Cloud ISV modules focused around Workplace Modernization Solutions
- Ensure technical delivery skills are available to implement our Workplace Modernization solution offers and identify any resource and/or certification gaps
- Develop our Solution Architects technical sales knowledge around the Workplace Modernization solution offers available in our Zones Cloud Marketplace.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience; Technical certifications (e.g. Workplace Modernization technologies such as Microsoft Office 365, Dropbox, DocuSign, Trend Micro Endpoint protection, Metallic Backup, Veeam Backup, Veritas Backup Exec, etc.)
- 2-3+ years required of a progressively successful career progression in technical sales
- Understanding of the industry, market, customers, competitors, suppliers, partners and services associated with the Workplace Modernization Solution Environment
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills with internal and external stakeholders from a business perspective
- Demonstrated success in building partnerships among a variety of independent entities
- Ability to adapt and learn new technologies, products, and processes with little notice
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time
- Previous success in designing, developing, and implementing IT solutions and related technologies across Workplace Modernization disciplines.
- Thought leadership on Workplace Modernization industry standards, emerging technologies, and industry trends.
- Demonstrated ability to guide teams through multiple Workplace Modernization vendors’ product strategies.
- Excellent organization skills, inter-personal relationship skills and leadership qualities.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, challenging work environment extremely detail-oriented
- As a rapidly growing global provider of IT solutions, we’ve expanded from Seattle to Sydney and beyond – with reach in over 80 countries around the world.
- Today’s top brands count on Zones and our world-class partners – Microsoft, Adobe, Google, Apple, Cisco, Dell, Lenovo, and more – to transform their enterprises.
- To support this transformation, Zones offers products and services across five Solution Environments:
Workplace Modernization, Data Center Transformation, Network Optimization, Security Fortification, and Lifecycle Management.
Zones offer a comprehensive benefits package
While we’re committed to providing top-tier solutions, we’re just as committed to supporting our own team. Our employees enjoy a variety of comprehensive benefits, including medical coverage for parents, spouses, and children; life insurance; paid annual, casual, and medical leaves. Provident Fund; EOBI; Annual retention bonus and increments, on the house free quality food and much more. We maintain our unequivocal commitment to and support of equal employment opportunity for all individuals, free from discrimination based on race, color, ethnicity, religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, or any other basis protected by under the law. At Zones, work is more than a job – its an exciting career immersed in an inventive, collaborative culture. If you’re interested in working on the cutting edge of IT innovation, sales, engineering, operations, administration, and more, Zones is the place for you!
Microsoft Office 365, Trend Micro Endpoint Protection, Metallic Backup, Excellent Communication Skills,