As a rapidly growing global provider of IT solutions, we’ve expanded from Seattle to Sydney and beyond – with reach in over 80 countries around the world. Today’s top brands count on Zones and our world-class partners – Microsoft, Apple, Cisco, Dell, Lenovo, and more – to transform their enterprises. To support this transformation, Zones offers products and services across four Solution Environments: Workplace Modernization, Network Optimization, Data Center Transformation, and Security Fortification.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Develop Data Center Transformation Marketplace Offer re-usable sales methodologies, processes, best practices, evaluation guides, and reference designs
- Engage with Solution Architects to develop pre-sales opportunities; conduct customer presentations and assist with assessments, POCs, SOW’s, BOM’s, Proposals and RFP’s focused on Data Center Transformation solution offers
- Support Solution Offer Development and responsible for UAT throughout technical readiness sprints
- Focused on Data Center Transformation Solutions, engage with Solution Architects to perform discovery needs gathering, and requirement analysis for prospects, partners and customers as the Subject Matter Expert and “Tiger Team” leader in your Data Center Transformation Solution Environment
- Contribute to the development of Data Center Transformation focused sales battlecards, data sheets, solution positioning, competitive differentiators, etc.
- Develop Zones Cloud Platform demonstrations scripts and educate sales teams how to conduct demos of our Zones Cloud Platform and associated Cloud ISV modules focused around Data Center Transformation Solutions
- Ensure technical delivery skills are available to implement our Data Center Transformation solution offers and identify any resource and/or certification gaps
- Develop our Solution Architects technical sales knowledge around the Data Center Transformation solution offers available in our Zones Cloud Marketplace.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience; Technical certifications (e.g. Data Center Transformation technologies such as Microsoft Azure, AWS, CloudHealth, CloudCheckr, IaaS Security SaaS products, Metallic Azure Backup, Veeam Azure Backup, Veritas Backup Exec, etc.)
- 2-3+ years required of a progressively successful career progression in technical sales
- Understanding of the industry, market, customers, competitors, suppliers, partners and services associated with the Data Center Transformation Solution Environment specific to IaaS (Azure, AWS, GCP, etc.)
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills with internal and external stakeholders from a business perspective
- Demonstrated success in building partnerships among a variety of independent entities
- Ability to adapt and learn new technologies, products, and processes with little notice Ability to travel up to 30% of the time
- Previous success in designing, developing, and implementing IT solutions and related technologies across Data Center Transformation disciplines.
- Thought leadership on Data Center Transformation industry standards, emerging technologies, and industry trends.
- Demonstrated ability to guide teams through multiple Data Center Transformation vendors’ product strategies.
- Excellent organization skills, inter-personal relationship skills and leadership qualities.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, challenging work environment extremely detail-oriented.
Zones offers a comprehensive Benefits package While we’re committed to providing top-tier solutions, we’re just as committed to supporting our own team.
Our employees enjoy a variety of comprehensive benefits, including health Insurance coverage for parents, spouse & children, life insurance, Provident Fund and EOBI.
We maintain our unequivocal commitment to and support of equal employment opportunity for all individuals, free from discrimination based on race, color, ethnicity, religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, or any other basis protected by under the law.
At Zones, work is more than a job – its an exciting career immersed in an inventive, collaborative culture.
If you’re interested in working on the cutting edge of IT innovation, sales, engineering, operations, administration, and more, Zones is the place for you!
Customer Services, Hardware Software Knowledge, Technical Troubleshooting, IT Helpdesk,