For over 30 years, Zones has worked with industry-leading partners to offer comprehensive IT solutions to clients around the world. Our Workplace Modernization, Network Optimization, Data Center Transformation and Security Fortification solutions lead clients through their digital transformations, and our services offer support every step of the way. That’s what makes us the First Choice for IT.
1. Produce daily stock reports from Sage and distribute to the business. This will be automated once D365 is implemented.
2. Maintain and log the customer stock agreements along with a master file showing when they are up for review.
3. Ensure that stock agreements are fulfilled on a timely manner, whilst reducing impact on working capital
4. Control the stocking agreements with customers, ensuring they are up to date and within terms. Customers not meeting their stocking agreements needs to be managed in correlation with the Account Director, and communications logged with expected timelines for resolutions to ensure accountability and responsibility.
5. Host meetings with Sales to ensure that forecasts and ordering patterns are updated. Forecasts should be performed down to SKU level per week/month, where possible.
6. Host meetings with each of the Sales team to ensure that they are addressing aged stock issues and logging the actions with expected results.
7. Attend the working capital meeting to present successes, failures and actions points.
8. Identify what stock items are ‘generic’ and set minimum stock levels in alignment with supply chain expectations.
9. Provide relevant analytics on inventory performance each month.
10. Maintain log of stock write offs and address improvement plans to prevent from occurring again.
11. Help returns progress through the system on a timely basis, to prevent aged debt and customer complaints.
12. Sell write off stock through online selling tools, and ensure accounted for accurately.
13. Develop the Zones online shops to improve hits and selling prices.
14. Cover any other relevant inventory-related roles that may come with senior management requests.
15. Maintain excellent communication skills with all relevant departments.
Our employees enjoy a variety of comprehensive benefits, including medical coverage for parents, spouse and children; life insurance; paid annual, casual, and medical leaves; Provident Fund; EOBI; increments, on the house free quality food, gym and much more.
Job timings: 2:00PM - 10:30PM.
MBA-Finance, ACCA, Accounting, Microsoft Excel, Inventory Analysis, Good Communication Skills,