• To support and drive Enterprise Networking Gross Profit (GP) by supporting the Account Executives (AE’s), Inside Sales Reps (ISR’s) Solution Architects (SA’s) and Inside Solution Architects (ISA’s) with Presales Technical Support and performing relevant various functions of delivering accurate and profitable Customer specific solutions
• Be an Expert in all Cisco’s and other OEM’S Enterprise deal registration and pricing programs, product portfolio and technology, configuration tools and external resources in order to effectively perform the job duties.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The ISA-Networking position focuses on supporting ZONES Account Executives, Inside Sales Reps and Solution Architects with all presales assistance, Bill of Material (BoM) creation, discovery call, solution sizing resulting in ZONES quote creation and providing general technical answers on all Enterprise networking solutions for Cisco UC specific solutions.
As a Networking Presales Specialist, ISA resource helps supports sales productivity and deal flow by securing the “technical close” in complex solutions. The ISA collaborates with sales, service, engineering, and technical support resources to ensure proposed deals include technical solutions that accurately address customer needs and are appropriately supported by key customer technical decision-makers.
The ISA role also plays a pivotal role to help maintain partnership certification requirements of related manufactures. The ISA is responsible for achieving a profit and productivity quota made up of the combined expectations of the sales resources, market, and/or channel supported.
As Expert in the OEM’s Enterprise products and programs, ISA resource helps to streamline sales processes, educate AEs/ISRs on technologies, products and resources, and engage with and support Solution Architects to provide improved speed of service and help ZONES sell more OEM’s Enterprise products and solutions.
• Be the Expert in all Enterprise Deal Registration and pricing programs, processes, configuration tools and external resources
• Supports Account Executive’s (AE’s)Solution Architects (SA’s) and Inside Solution Architects (ISA’s) by performing all presales activities required to complete the solution design. These activities include submitting Deal Registrations, creating BoM’s, securing ZONES solution costs from OEM vendor or Distributor, creation Visio diagrams on complex solutions, building a quote in ZONES CRM and validating the solution accuracy prior to delivery.
• Act as a primary resource for Customer RFP’s/RFQ’s requesting OEM specific solutions. Work with the AE’s/ISR’s and the RFP team to ensure we meet the deadline, that the BoM’s are accurate and that ZONES leverages all available OEM pricing programs to increase our chances of winning.
• Review quotes/configurations prior to delivery to the Customer to ensure accuracy and minimize costly returns and Customer satisfaction issues.
• Identify and recommend upsell/cross-sell opportunities to help maximize solution revenue and margin potential.
• Get on discovery calls with the customer to help identify and gather requirements before proposing a complete solution. • Work with AE’s/ISR’s to answer general presales technical and non-technical questions while educating AEs/ISR’s on OEM products and resources so they become as self- sufficient as possible.
• Act as a trainer and mentor to new ISA team members who may join ZONES to support OEM’s Enterprise business. Responsible for ensuring the new hire is educated and trained on all aspects of the job.
• Display a positive, can-do attitude, willing to help others and take initiative to improve internal processes and document SOP’s.
• Works deals assigned to the sales team supported, prioritizing effort based on maximizing total impact on team productivity and profit, or as directed by the line manager.
• Execute all required presales activities needed to complete the solution design. This includes leveraging configuration and pricing tools, creation solution diagrams, validating the solution for configuration accuracy, creating ZONES quote and providing any other deliverables needed to support the solution presentation to the customer.
• Proactively scopes the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customers met and unmet needs, and recommends solutions that optimize value for both the customer and Zones.
• Liaison between AEs/ISRs and funded Partner for special pricing requirements where necessary.
• Administer various Cisco tools & web demos to leverage them to support and drive business.
• Track and manage sales forecasts of Top Deals. • Actively participate in OEM Team calls.
• Obtain and maintain relevant industry and Cisco technical certifications and attends approved trainings.
• Obtain and maintain strong level of understanding of Enterprise Application Systems partner products, programs, tools and resources
• Work with other departments at ZONES to ensure sales and logistics processes are streamlined and optimized to maximize sales
• Performs other tasks as mutually agreed upon by ZONES and Cisco.
Cisco Certified, Data Centre Architecture, Technology Pre-Sales,