KEY INITIATIVES AND RESULTS EXPECTED:
As a Vendor Accountant you will be responsible for the management, analysis and review of the execution of channel marketing activities in accordance with partner policies.
Match revenue and expenses within period of execution.
Work cross functionally with various teams including marketing.
- Account for and report on all advertising and marketing expenses (MDF)
- Analyze monthly transaction details to ensure accuracy
- Prepare journal entries for review
- Document balance sheet reconciliations for review which includes researching/resolving reconciling items timely.
- Adhoc reporting and analysis as assigned.
- Process review and documentation in support of departmental objectives
STRATEGIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Perform, with supervision, all required month-end accounting and/or reporting associated with advertising expenses (including credit card coding/posting).
- Report on various marketing activities.
- Complete account reconciliations analyze and research balance sheet reconciling items and clear timely.
- Provide resource for ad hoc reporting and analysis.
- Perform all required month-end reporting associated with advertising expenses
- Meet with Marketing/Advertising departments to review expenses incurred and invoices paid. Ensure all expenses incurred are recorded or accrued appropriately and expensed
- Responsible for ensuring the regular and timely schedule of processing of activities through AX
- Continuous P&L reporting on forecast and budget to actual for revenues and expenses
- Coordinate with Marketing, Creative and Business Desk regarding expenses
- Backup for ensuring that all assigned partner invoices and proof of performance are claimed/uploaded promptly in accordance with partner deadlines.
Adhoc Reporting, Account Reconciliation, Balance Sheet Review, MDF, Accounting,