- As a Cloud Technical Specialist, you will be responsible for providing white glove, world class service to Zones clients.
- You will be the first point of contact for several types of customer engagements, providing thoughtful day-to-day comprehensive technical support to administrators and users from initial challenge through complete resolution.
- This will include talking the customer through all aspects of their account and subscriptions, to troubleshooting and resolving all technical issues.
- Strong verbal and written communication are essential to client satisfaction.
This is a shift position, you will need to be flexible to work 1st, 2nd, or 3rd shift.
The Cloud Technical Specialist is primarily responsible for:
- Rapidly establish a good working relationship with customers and colleagues
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to ambiguous and changing situations
- Strong customer service, communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills
- Handling support calls pertaining to Microsoft Public Cloud, Azure, AWS, G Suite, Cisco, and Microsoft Office 365 technical architecture and virtualization technologies in general.
- With an eagerness in the ability to learn new emerging cloud platforms and technologies.
- Stay up to date with technological changes in the industry via internal and external training.
- Enforce a high-quality customer service culture, where every client feels like the one and only.
- Share and document your knowledge with teammates and guide them in the resolution of complex technical problems
- Need to be able to work independently and provide guidance to new staff on the team
- Troubleshoot incidents, identify root cause, fix and document problems, and implement preventive measures.
- Ensure accurate and timely resolution of all assigned issues, conforming to a strict SLA
- Acting as a subject matter expert (SME) across all supported subject areas.
- Experience coordinating resolution of L1/L2 support issues, and escalations as required
- Design and prepare technical reports, charts, and graphs to record results.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent in work experience.
- Client-facing communications skills (verbal & written) including the ability to communicate with all levels, from developers through C level Management
- 4+ years experience in Microsoft Office 365, Azure, Windows Active Directory, Windows Server, Windows 7/8/8.1/10 OS, PowerShell
- Excellent understanding of computer systems and mobile devices to understand and troubleshoot software issues.
- Customer experience with cloud and hybrid infrastructures, architecture designs, migrations, and technology management; broad experience with Microsoft 365 Security, Azure Security, and Enterprise Mobility + Security, and Windows 10
- Windows, SQL, & Exchange Server 2010/2013/2016/2019 knowledge preferred
- Defining new and refining existing business processes with 5 Star support being at the heart of all processes
- In-depth technical knowledge with other cloud technologies such as Adobe, Jamf, G Suite, AWS, Metallic, etc..
Nice to Have:
- Certifications in Microsoft, Cisco, Palo Alto, Juniper, Linux technologies preferred
- Experience with ticketing systems such as Service-Now, Zendesk, Jira, Freshdesk, etc.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment where technology and customers requirements can change regularly.
- Use of a Representation State Transfer (REST) API set and understanding of RESTful API development.
- Linux and MAC OS experience
JIRA, Adobe, Cloud Computing,