KEY INITIATIVES AND RESULTS EXPECTED:
- The PPM Operations Specialist will assist the PPM and Cloud programs in influencing program strategy, design, and execution of GTM onboarding across businesses to align enablement and readiness needs with program challenges and organizational priorities.
- This role is on point for driving working with the Digital Transformation team, product managers, operations and PPM to drive readiness of key launches and to improve the quality of the offers for designated offer types.
STRATEGIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Continuously enable. Ensure our cloud and software resources are equipped with the right messaging and enablement. This includes onboarding, operational and strategic training, webinars and workshops
- Create, manage and govern a communication plan with cross-functional department stakeholders
- Work closely with the VP of Cloud and Software programs to assist in development of strategy
- Act as liaison across teams to create business enablement materials for stakeholders in Operations and PPM
- Landing enablement and readiness across the various roles across the Cloud and Software teams
- Work cross functionally across teams to understand training and enablement needs for readiness and release of strategic initiatives within PPM and Cloud and Software programs
- Providing lift and leadership to key business activities such as Digital Transformation and GTM strategy
- Drive execution & resource management: determine content adoption metrics and define enablement best practices
- Manage the SOP repository (non sales) and ensure that all information is governed and easily and readily accessible
- Assist with integration of digital transformation initiatives through creating and documenting processes and training material for roles outside of sales
List critical processes this individual will undertake to achieve targeted results.
- Manage the creation of high-quality content and learning modules to provide operations, IT and PPM information and narrative that aligns with project initiatives.
- Content and some examples include Battle cards, Demo Guides, Self-Paced learning material, SOP’s, KB articles, Videos, webinars and E-Learning modules
- Project manage development of training/onboarding materials in partnership with other departments
- Utilize a variety of training methodologies, techniques, concepts, learning tools and practices to ensure maximum effectiveness of enablement materials
- Map the departments operational and sales processes to understand and enhance what additional skills, knowledge and content are needed to increase velocity to meet strategic initiative deadlines
- Gain expertise and clarity on areas of improvement to influence prioritization and strategic direction of GTM initiatives
- List key metrics that will measure and define success for this role, based on assigned Shared Services work stream.
- These metrics can include some or all the below and can be changed without notice to meet company standards:
- 90% on time completion of project deliverables
- Increase in speed to market initiatives
- Increase in service consumption
- Deliver Business Performance insight: work across departments, partners, vendors and suppliers to standardize, simplify, rationalize and organize reporting to improve execution of deliverables by driving analysis and insights to advise leadership of execution insights
- Strong verbal, written and communication skills
- Experience leading trainings, workshops or webinars
- Ability to create content by blending existing and new ideas
- Experience with strategic marketing in a sales organization
- Excellent organization skills and process expertise
- Adaptability to an ever-changing work landscape
- Ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- Analytical with excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Comfortable working cross-functionally and communicating with leadership
- Creative and strategic thinker with the ability to break down complex problems in a simplified way
- Cloud and Software product familiarity
- Instructional Design Experience
- Experience with digital event marketing
- Experience creating video content
Strategic Marketing Consultancy, Strategic Marketing, Content Creation, Marketing & Communications, Cloud Programs,