KEY INITIATIVES AND RESULTS EXPECTED:
This role is an integral part of the SAM team and will work closely to support the Licensing Advisor team by sourcing OEM publisher licensing data to be presented to the client. They are a responsible for core data management of licensing lifecycle events and compliance audits. This role requires the ability to consolidate existing data as well as sourcing new data through multiple systems, into one core data management system. They will participate in advancing data maturity via participation in process improvement projects. As data quality needs are identified among teams, the SAM Data Coordinator will act as point of contact to provide input on improvement initiatives.
STRATEGIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Source OEM publisher licensing data for SAM Analysts to prepare for synthetization
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of Top Tier OEM Publisher licensing regulatory requirements
- Coordinate with SAM Analyst and OEM publishers on product changes and regulatory notification/approval requirements
- Assist in maintaining regulatory databases and summary reports to support SAM Analysts efforts to track compliancy trends
- Transform and format data sets for use in ongoing analyses. Catalog and incorporate these datasets into databases. Perform quality checks.
- Use protocols to identify problems with datasets and routine computational processes, rectify issues, and systematize data for future analyses.
- Execute queries on databases and resolve intricate questions in order to respond to the needs of clients and stakeholders
- Bring together data, analytic engines, and data visualizations in one seamless computational process.
- Provide responses to SAM Analysts, CSS’s and Licensing Advisors regarding data records
- Develop spreadsheets, input data, compile/prepare reports
- Assign appropriate flags to new data findings to comprehensively monitor compliance risk profiles.
List key metrics that will measure and define success for this role, based on assigned Shared Services workstream. These metrics can include some or all the below and can be changed without notice to meet company standards:
• 90% SLA responses
• 90% accuracy of install base audits
• Customer retention
• CSAT via accuracy of SAM analysis
- Demonstrated ability in using databases with large-scale, complex datasets
- Understanding of SAM analytics
- Software install base reporting experience
- Licensing knowledge of key Tier 1/2 software publishers like: Microsoft, Adobe, Symantec & Vmware
- Communication, organizational and analytical skills
- Candidate must be proficient in Excel and PowerBI
- Demonstrated self-motivation, ability to absorb detailed information, flexibility, and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, energetic, highly creative and collaborative environment.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to successfully manage multiple tasks and priorities to meet established and changing deadlines.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Dynamics AX, D365 and CRM and ServiceNow experience a plus
- SQL scripting experience (not SQL Server)
- Microsoft Certified Professional certification (Licensing)
Excellent Communication Skills, Understanding Of SAM Analytics, SQL Scripting Experience, Dynamics Ax, Microsoft Certified Professional Certification,