To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Audit the software install base environment of our clients to ensure compliance via audits
- Communicate analysis of audit reports in client-facing calls
- Identify savings opportunities for renewals, software licensing, and services.
- Assess clients existing SAM environment
- Develop client SAM strategy
- Work with software vendors and our clients to obtain identified savings, manage contracts and relationships to maximize value creation and costs for software licensing, maintenance, and service offerings
- Collect information for budgeting, software compliance & inventory, contract summaries, GAP analysis and cost comparisons.
- Help our clients create and maintain information in a database format to address budgeting, software compliance & inventory, contracts, and cost.
- Assist in the development of reporting to address management requirements to obtain information
- Communicate through email, individual interview, group meetings, and presentations to Zones clients, management, developers, and vendors
- Respond to RFP’s from client organizations specific to SAM
- Translate technical information into easily read documentation for all aspects of a customer organization, e.g. Finance, Executive Management, Procurement, etc.
- Continued advancement in technical knowledge and skills to remain viable in the SAM business segment.
- This person will be responsible for the retrieval of professional standards, regulatory information, reference works, including journal articles, industry standards, professional documentation and government publications facilitating the above efforts and technical letters emailed to clients
- This person will be responsible for creating documentation specific to Best Practices (delivered by Zones SAM resources), success stories and working with manufacturers to develop product affinity service collateral (specific to brands)
- Understanding of SAM analytics
- Software install base auditing experience
- Licensing knowledge of key tier 2 software publishers like: Microsoft, Adobe, Symantec & Vmware
- Ability to perform GAP analysis and reporting around software publishers
- Conceptual knowledge of Information Technology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective time management skills
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Review existing client environments against the ITAM Software Optimization Model (SOM) framework identifying improvement opportunities and cost savings
Zones, LLC. provides premier IT solutions from the data center to the desktop. Through close collaboration with our customers, Zones provides a full range of IT hardware, software, and services to businesses. With more than 30 years of experience, global supply chain capabilities, and a partner ecosystem of more than 2,000 hardware and software companies, Zones helps customers around the world tackle their most pressing IT challenges. If you enjoy working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, are passionate about technology, and want to work at an organization that is growing and investing in its people, Zones is the right place for you! Whether your career is in sales, technology solutions, engineering, operations, or logistics, you will make an impact at Zones and for our customers each day.
PERKS & BENEFITS:
- While we’re committed to providing top-tier solutions, we’re just as committed to supporting our own team.
- Our employees enjoy a variety of comprehensive benefits, including medical coverage for parents, spouse and children; life insurance; paid annual, casual, and medical leaves.
- Provident Fund; EOBI; Annual retention bonus and increments, on the house free quality food and much more.
Understanding Of SAM Analytics, Excellent Communication Skills, Dynamics Ax, Microsoft Certified Professional Certification,