To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1) Maintain processing of minimum level of invoices daily (agreed up on level)
2) AP debits to collect not to exceed 60 days aged.
3) Maintain a 99% accuracy level on the following, Invoicing, invoice splits, Vendor settlement, Invoice price variance and Vendor moves.
4) Facilitate the processing of invoices through systematic processes including EDI – this includes ensuring that matching occurs systematically, debug issues that arise and work with vendor/Zones IT/Zones Supply Chain to improve processes.
5) Research/resolve invoice/PO issues that result in AP Debits by partnering with Zones teams, identifying process issues that result in AP debits (and then taking ownership to work on solving the issue), and timely resolution of the AP Debits.
6) Timely and accurate vendor statement reconciliations for assigned vendors.
7) Daily reporting back to the Auburn Accounts Payable team upon finishing each file while ensuring completeness of each file. Maintain daily reporting of remaining work with time spent on each assignment
8) Ad hoc assignments as assigned
List critical processes this individual will undertake to achieve targeted results. (Internal use only)
List key metrics that will measure and define success for this role. (Internal use only)
1. Minimum level of invoices processed per day
2. AP debits to collect not to exceed 60 days aged.
3. 99% accuracy level on all processing including, Invoicing, invoice splits, vendor settlement, invoice price variance and vendor moves.
4. 100% vendor statement reconciliation monthly by the 26th calendar day.
5. 99% throughput rate on vendors who submit EDI 810 invoices.
6. Reporting to be submitted daily by 3PM, PT.
List any management responsibilities
Technology Focus & Requirements
As a rapidly growing global provider of IT solutions, we’ve expanded from Seattle to Sydney and beyond – with reach in over 80 countries around the world. Today’s top brands count on Zones and our world-class partners – Microsoft, Apple, Cisco, Dell, Lenovo, and more – to transform their enterprises. To support this transformation, Zones offers products and services across four Solution Environments: Workplace Modernization, Network Optimization, Data Center Transformation, and Security Fortification.
Zones offers a comprehensive Benefits package While we’re committed to providing top-tier solutions, we’re just as committed to supporting our own team. Our employees enjoy a variety of comprehensive benefits, including health Insurance coverage for parents, spouse & children, life insurance, Provident Fund and EOBI. paid annual, casual, and medical leaves; Provident Fund; EOBI; increments, on the house free quality food, gym and much more.
We maintain our unequivocal commitment to and support of equal employment opportunity for all individuals, free from discrimination based on race, color, ethnicity, religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, or any other basis protected by under the law. At Zones, work is more than a job – it's an exciting career immersed in an inventive, collaborative culture. If you’re interested in working on the cutting edge of IT innovation, sales, engineering, operations, administration, and more, Zones is the place for you!
Vendor Statement Reconciliation, Communication Skills, Accounts Receivable Transaction, ERP Experience,