For over 30 years, Zones has worked with industry-leading partners to offer comprehensive IT solutions to clients around the world.
Our Workplace Modernization, Network Optimization, Data Center Transformation and Security Fortification solutions lead clients through their digital transformations, and our services offer support every step of the way. That’s what makes us the First Choice for IT.™
- The Internal Account Manager works closely with the External Sales Director to help grow margin for pre-defined territory locations/customers.
- They are responsible for facilitating the execution of all customer service relates functions associated with customer support including quoting, ordering, and customer service and reporting.
- The Internal Account Manager is to execute specific sales initiatives designed to grow gross margin in the accounts they service.
- Support External account directors by managing day to day customer requests and proactively service customer IT product needs within agreed SLA’s.
- Chase orders and lead times from our internal or external support functions.
- Answer customer inquires.
- Act as a trusted business advisor to the customer and utilize the knowledge of products, technology and services to help customers grow and thrive.
- To meet with and develop strong business relations with relevant customers
- Drive Incremental gross margin within accounts through suggestive and inquiry selling.
- Process quotes and orders.
- Coordinate and Raise bids.
- Deal registration.
- Process returns.
- Ensure all customer reporting is accurate and complete in a timely fashion.
- Resolve finance queries within an agreed SLA.
Vendor relationship management:
- Building and maintaining position relation with our partners
- To research the IT distribution supply chain.
- To meet with and develop strong business relationships with relevant iT vendors (HP, Cisco, Dell, Lenovo, Netapp).
- Attend all relevant trainings to stay on top of the relevant technologies and meet standards for tier 1 vendor accreditations.
- Less than 5% order input error.
- Customer satisfaction survey (minimum 4/5).
- Invoice queries (0 queries past 30 days).
- Opportunity maintenance (0 opportunities out of month).
Our employees enjoy a variety of comprehensive benefits, including medical coverage for parents, spouse and children; life insurance; paid annual, casual, and medical leaves; Provident Fund; EOBI; increments, on the house free quality food, gym and much more.
Excellent Communication Skills, Key Account Management, CRM, Client Follow-up,