For over 30 years, Zones has worked with industry-leading partners to offer comprehensive IT solutions to clients around the world. Our Workplace Modernization, Network Optimization, Data Center Transformation and Security Fortification solutions lead clients through their digital transformations, and our services offer support every step of the way. That’s what makes us the First Choice for IT.™
- The Digital Transformation Product Specialist will be key member of the digital transformation team at Zones.
We are looking for individuals who want to grow professionally and make an impact on the business transformation of a $2 billion USD company.
- The digital transformation of our supply chain is more than a technology initiative.
- It is about successfully addressing Business operating model, People, Process and enabling Digital and AI platforms.
- The Product Specialist will be working with stakeholders to design and build solutions that augment their planning intelligence.
- These solutions not only need to provide accurate & prescriptive advice, but need to be understandable, usable, and widely adopted by our planning community.
- The Digital Transformation Product Specialist is a position requiring the learning and development of expertise in the Demand & Supply Planning software including Kinaxis RapidResponse.
- As a member of our Digital Transformation Team, you understand our most pressing business performance challenges and you are committed to helping solve complex challenges in the distributed value chain that is prevalent today.
Who You Are:
- You are a dynamic, multifaceted individual who has a background in Computer Science or Engineering and experience working with relational databases and ETL processes.
- You possess knowledge of agile process and principles. You also have a keen interest and understanding of the Supply Chain domain.
- You possess intellectual curiosity, out of box thinking, strong problem-solving skills, excellent communication skills, and the ability to work/influence across multiple stakeholder groups.
Skill Set Required -
- The ability to absorb new concepts and applications quickly
- The ability to understand the impact of technical changes and to articulate high-level technical solutions to address business problems.
- Proficiency in Integration, Configuration, System Administration and Business Analysis preferably in the Supply Chain Domain
- Eagerness to discover and learn utilizing web-based resources
- A good understanding of business processes e.g. forecasting
- The proven ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Experience building strong relationship across stakeholder groups with the ability to effectively influence and communicate across various business groups at senior levels.
- Excellent communication skills and a positive attitude.
- Good listening skills, ability to ask questions and probe to uncover issues.
- High level of energy and personal drive
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Perform integration configuration – mapping, loading, transforming and validating data required to support Kinaxis at Zones.
- Zones will provide trainings for Kinaxis
- Management and performance of the Kinaxis Rapid Response platform at Zones.
- Collaboration with cross functional stakeholders in analysis and designing of supply chain planning requirements.
- Transforming business requirements into executable user story requirements
- Support deployment workshops to help cross functional stakeholders achieve immediate value from their investment
- Providing updates at status meetings
- Assessing status and identifying risks that may impact progress
- Actively engaging in problem solving
- Support creation of business case material, training and internal product evangelization.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field
- Knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Power Excel user with knowledge of MS Access
- Previous Supply Chain domain expertise preferred
- Experience with Kinaxis authoring/ algorithms preferred
- Previous working experience as a Product Owner preferred
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to details
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
As a rapidly growing global provider of IT solutions, we’ve expanded from Seattle to Sydney and beyond – with reach in over 80 countries around the world. Today’s top brands count on Zones and our world-class partners – Microsoft, Apple, Cisco, Dell, Lenovo, and more – to transform their enterprises. To support this transformation, Zones offers products and services across four Solution Environments: Workplace Modernization, Network Optimization, Data Center Transformation, and Security Fortification.
Zones offers a comprehensive Benefits package While we’re committed to providing top-tier solutions, we’re just as committed to supporting our own team. Our employees enjoy a variety of comprehensive benefits, including health Insurance coverage for parents, spouse & children, life insurance, Provident Fund and EOBI. paid annual, casual, and medical leaves; Provident Fund; EOBI; increments, on the house free quality food, gym and much more.
We maintain our unequivocal commitment to and support of equal employment opportunity for all individuals, free from discrimination based on race, color, ethnicity, religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, or any other basis protected by under the law. At Zones, work is more than a job – its an exciting career immersed in an inventive, collaborative culture. If you’re interested in working on the cutting edge of IT innovation, sales, engineering, operations, administration, and more, Zones is the place for you!
Out Of Box Thinking, Excellent Communication Skills, Relational Database, Forecasting, Agile Processes And Principles, ETL Process, Power Excel, Analytical Skills,