For over 30 years, Zones has worked with industry-leading partners to offer comprehensive IT solutions to clients around the world. Our Workplace Modernization, Network Optimization, Data Center Transformation and Security Fortification solutions lead clients through their digital transformations, and our services offer support every step of the way. That’s what makes us the First Choice for IT.™
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Own and manage the proactive client engagement for licensing maintenance and subscription renewals; Act as the primary point of contact for licensing escalations for assigned region
· Manages the coordination of cadence client meetings with CSS and account support team
· Communicates with client and stakeholders to schedule business reviews, status calls, etc.
· Aids in presentation of reports and presentations as needed
· Support standardized reviews with clients to ensure all licensing requirements are met
· Timely and effective communication with licensees on relevant business needs, on-and offboarding, and product reports
· Maintain ticketing system case documentation related to activities and projects
· Deliver and proactively manage client install base to maintain customer satisfaction
· Ownership of all customer licensing, internal and external parties and existing client questions
· Proactively manage “red flag alerts”-heavy client communication interaction
· Works closely with CSS on customer software-related escalations
· Analyze trends, pricing analysis and customer input to close custom deals
· Issue/Risk mitigation and resolution, work closely across departments to drive resolution and recovery
· Present action plan for issue resolution to account team with scheduled follow-ups until resolution achieved
· Work closely with the SAM team to deliver internal reporting on key lifecycle events
· 2 years working with Tier 1 software publishers
· 3 years of account management with prior experience in IT software support
· Experience working in ticketing systems
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Demonstrated ability to provide world-class customer service.
· Demonstrated strong communication and proven ability to resolve complex issues in a timely manner
· Ability to act quickly to issues and develop solutions
· Demonstrated track record of achieving productivity goals
· Experience with Microsoft product terms and conditions
· Adobe experience a plus
· Completion of Microsoft MCP (Licensing)
As a rapidly growing global provider of IT solutions, we’ve expanded from Seattle to Sydney and beyond – with reach in over 80 countries around the world. Today’s top brands count on Zones and our world-class partners – Microsoft, Apple, Cisco, Dell, Lenovo, and more – to transform their enterprises. To support this transformation, Zones offers products and services across four Solution Environments: Workplace Modernization, Network Optimization, Data Center Transformation, and Security Fortification.
Zones offers a comprehensive Benefits package While we’re committed to providing top-tier solutions, we’re just as committed to supporting our own team. Our employees enjoy a variety of comprehensive benefits, including health Insurance coverage for parents, spouse & children, life insurance, Provident Fund and EOBI. paid annual, casual, and medical leaves; Provident Fund; EOBI; increments, on the house free quality food, gym and much more.
We maintain our unequivocal commitment to and support of equal employment opportunity for all individuals, free from discrimination based on race, color, ethnicity, religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, or any other basis protected by under the law. At Zones, work is more than a job – it's an exciting career immersed in an inventive, collaborative culture. If you’re interested in working on the cutting edge of IT innovation, sales, engineering, operations, administration, and more, Zones is the place for you!
Excellent Communication Skills, Account Management, Ticketing Software, Software Licensing, Microsoft Azure,