The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The Inventory Analyst is primarily responsible for:
- Keeping overall min/max inventory value low, improving health of min/max inventory age, and increasing turns while meeting customer expectations for in stock requirements.
- Maintains inventory database (lead times, min order quantity, pricing) for min/max customer products.
- Maintaining constant vigilance on inventory consumption that is exceeding or lagging forecasts to determine needs to increase/decrease levels or return existing stock.
- Hones purchasing and forecasting tools to improve decision making and reduce stock outs on key items.
- Requests return authorizations on product that is not selling as needed.
- Identifying substitute products where needed.
- Communicating forecasting to distribution partners to maintain secondary supply.
- Uses strong communication skills to actively collaborate and challenge others for the achievement of business goals.
- Creates and then acts upon opportunities involving and influencing others in the accomplishment of organizational goals.
- Challenges the status quo, champions change and influences others to change.
- Coordinates efforts closely with team in Auburn, WA.
- Provides daily, weekly, and monthly reporting and analysis.
- Additional projects and responsibilities as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Two-year university degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, or Finance
Statistical analysis skills and experience working with very large data sets
Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in Supply Chain areas such as forecasting, demand planning
Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools with Advanced level skills in Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, power pivot, lookups, formulas, data sourcing) required.
Experience with spreadsheet tools and demand planning software such as JDA Demand and Fulfillment
The successful candidate will have:
- Associates’ Degree and 2+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in Supply Chain, Planning and Procurement background preferred, with experience in multiple disciplines (e.g., manufacturing, planning, logistics, etc.)
- Familiarity with supply chain and procurement processes and strategy
- Knowledge of and experience with best practices in inventory and materials management (e.g., Classification Methods (A,B,C,D), Safety Stock, Lean, Consignment, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (such as negotiation, influence, and presentation skills), with the ability to communicate effectively to direct and motivate stakeholders to meet business objectives.
- Demonstrated problem solving, time-management, customer service, negotiation, interpersonal, decision making, organization, and communication skills.
- Familiarity with the Enterprise IT procurement channel
- Microsoft AX/Dynamics and/or other commercial inventory management systems
- Microsoft CRM and Power BI
Shift Timings – 9:00 pm to 6:00 am
MS Office, Excellent Communication Skills, Inventory Analysis, Inventory Management, Inventory Control,