We are seeking an Sales Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team.
- The primary focus of this position is to complete hiring targets within deadline, creativity and staying current on innovative sourcing and recruiting techniques to achieve all elements of the recruiting cycle.
- The person in this role will define, develop, plan and implement recruiting strategies and provide a qualified candidate pool.
- Organizing all recruitment requirements for Manpower addition/replacement from corporate head office and coordinating with department managers to manage position’s approvals.
- Upon approval of a new requisition, work with hiring manager to obtain role briefing and to agree on sourcing strategies and timelines
- Coordinate the availability of potential resume from various means such as – referrals from employees, Manpower consultants & other designated resources are available in a timely manner.
- Conduct first level shortlisting with candidates by talking to them and ascertaining their suitability in terms of organization’s terms of employment, communication levels, alignment of their experience to the Job description for the position in consideration etc.
- Scheduling and coordinating interviews with the department and corporate managers.
- These interviews could be Telephonic conference calls or in person depending on the situation at hand.
- Work within predefined recruitment processes while monitoring that process to identify, recommend areas, improve and to ensure best practices at all times
- Develops a network of referrals by tapping in all the available means of candidate sourcing.
- Assist in coordinating and implementing recruiting events (job fairs, open house, etc.)
- Communicate with new employees – to mine for new leads, also explain and promote the internal referral program
- Evaluate and mine for new sources of referrals
- Pre-screen leads
- Own the strategy and execution for recruiting the best talent into the company, including setting up metrics and goals to hit the necessary objectives to bring talent in-house
- Keep the candidate experience as a top priority as we continue to scale our organization
- Lead other talent-related projects that support retention and morale at the company, including some HR responsibilities like onboarding.
- Demonstrable sales batch hiring experience
- Experience with applicant tracking systems (ATS)
- Experience with social media hiring campaigns
- Plan recruitment drives with universities
- Familiarity with prescribed key performance indicators (KPIs) for salespeople.
- Excellent decision-making and organizational skills toward developing successful hiring strategies
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and strong recruitment-related intuition
- In-house Gym & Food facility
- Medical Insurance
- Annual increment
Mass Hiring, Recruitment Managemment, Good Communication Skills, Applicant Tracking System,