Zones is looking for a Marketing Training Coordinator to join the growing marketing team. As a pivotal member of the marketing team, you are responsible for scheduling and managing partner-led training. This critical role will create and maintain the training calendar based on available inventory and work cross-functionally with partner marketing, product management, and sales to ensure trainings are scheduled during predefined timeslots, free of conflict, and sent to the correct audience.
The ability to drive a high-volume of quality output, a creative mindset for pushing boundaries, and the ability to work effectively with stakeholders are key skills we are looking for. The ideal candidate will have strong project management skills with attention to detail, background in scheduling meetings in Outlook, and proven success partnering with distinct stakeholders to ensure timelines are met.
This position will report to our Campaigns Team Lead and is based in our Pakistan office with the ability to work remotely.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Marketing Training Coordinator is primarily responsible for:
- Manage training inventory and ensure accuracy of training topic alignment with daily Sales Play
- Schedule training invites through Outlook to seller distribution lists
- Coordinate with marketing stakeholders to ensure training details and virtual meetings links are provided
- Assist in defining and managing processes for reserving training inventory
- Create and provide reporting for used/unused inventory
- Work with Marketing Operations team to develop inventory for training activities
- Manage and monitor scheduling of training based on defined processes
- Document and communicate changes to training schedules with stakeholders
- Maintain users for Zones training platform and assist with management of distribution lists
- Create optional course registrations through Zones learning platform
- Export data from learning platform, compile, and distribute weekly reports
- Assists with marketing-related projects as assigned
- Assists Marketing Campaign Coordinator when necessary
We are seeking candidates with the following experience and skills:
- Bachelor of Arts/Science required
- 1+ years in marketing, sales, or learning management preferred
- Proficient in Excel and Outlook is necessary
- Experience with CRM, learning management systems, and training tools preferred
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Ability to manage competing/shifting priorities, project timelines and stakeholder action items
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with companies based in the US or UK preferred
- Exceptional attention to detail to ensure accuracy in all training deliverables
- Analytical tendencies with a natural curiosity to measure, test, and iterate to get the best results
- Not afraid to try new things – driven to constantly improve results and able to thrive independently in a self-service environment.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
Sales Skills, Marketing Operations, Coordination Skills, Training, Marketing Skills,