The Marketing Campaign Manager is responsible for managing focused joint partner marketing campaigns across multiple vendors that will ultimately drive sales and gross margin. The ideal candidate will have strong project management skills with attention to detail, a background in email marketing, and proven success partnering with distinct stakeholders to execute campaigns. You will work closely with US-based marketing campaigns, partner marketing, and creative services teams to streamline campaign execution.
This position will report to our Campaigns Team Leader and is based in our Pakistan with the ability to work remotely.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Marketing Campaign Manager Is Primarily Responsible For:
- Act as project manager to ensure campaign deliverables are provided by Partner Marketing and Creative Services teams within specific timelines.
- With the guidance of US-based Marketing Campaign Managers build campaign pitch decks for Partner Marketing and Sales teams
- Build and proof campaign emails in marketing automation tool
- Maintain digital marketing calendar to ensure alignment with digital marketing activities
- Ensuring organization brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels
- Executes monthly campaign tasking responsibilities to key individuals involved in monthly campaigns using Microsoft Planner.
- Supports the execution of the marketing team initiatives to achieve business goals.
- Assists with marketing related projects as assigned.
- Assists in editing marketing collateral and materials.
We are seeking candidates with the following experience and skills:
- Bachelor of Arts/Science required
- 5+ years in a marketing role, preferably in email marketing
- Must have exceptional project management skills with the ability to balance competing priorities from multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrated success in digital marketing
- Exceptional attention to detail to ensure accuracy in all communications deliverables
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
Marketing Campaign Management, B2B Marketing, Brand Advertising,