The successful candidate in this role will be primarily responsible for writing scripts into a final product for video consumption. A digital content writer understands how to create content that inspires the customer journey. The writer must have experience writing both long and short form content and understands how to create value-driven content that leads to action.
Also writing and distributing digital communications across various platforms. They must be proficient in Microsoft Office 365 suite and should know Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator), and PowerPoint. Be able to utilize advanced training, skills, and talent to interpret conceptual direction to create the final product. Work independently (with stakeholders) to generate video scripts that are compelling and creative.
This position will report to the Video Production Manager and is based in our Pakistan office.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Digital Content Writer is primarily responsible for:
- Writing engaging content mainly for video scripts, but may also need to writer for blogs, ebooks, case studies, and other assets.
- Partner with creative and production teams to edit internal and external work, including case studies, rips, sizzles, social, and non-traditional branded content.
- Become knowledgeable about our products, current trends and customer journey
- Assist with video storytelling
- Strong communication skills with the ability to independently manage overlapping deadlines.
- Implement best SEO practices in relation to content creation
- Manage content and media asset libraries.
- Consult on use of videos.
- Ensure timely delivery of projects.
- Editing content to ensure voice, grammar and style is on point
- Staying up to date on industry trends to support content development
- Write script to match Zones tone and voice brand guidelines.
We are seeking candidates with the following qualifications and skills:
Education, Certifications, & Technology Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in Journalism, advertising, Marketing/Communications, English language, or a related field.
- Proven experience in a professional script production role.
- 5+ or more years of experience in a video production role (preference given to technology-savvy copywriter).
- Knowledge and execution of the structure and content of the English language.
- Experience writing for US or UK-based organizations.
- A portfolio of previous work to showcase experience and creativity.
- Ability to develop SEO friendly written content on client subject matters. SEO experience is a plus (Title, Meta Tags, Keywords, etc.)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams).
- Attention to detail to ensure quality, accuracy, and consistency in writing.
- Listen to and understand information and ideas presented verbally.
- and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
- Technology industry experience preferred, but not required.
- Ability to present ideas and concepts for campaigns and projects.
- A team player with exceptional organizational, time management, and technical skills.
Who You Are:
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Extreme attention to detail to ensure quality, accuracy, and consistency.
- Ability to establish effective processes and manage your workload.
- Someone fun, creative, and fits the culture of the team.
Content Developement, Technical Writing, SEO keywords Knowledge, MS Office, Video Content Writing, Digital Marketing Management, Content Auditing, Blogger, Content Audit, Creative Writing, Email List Generation,