Zones Cloud Marketplace Specialist – Workplace Modernization Solution Environment
Location: Islamabad or Lahore, Pakistan
When it comes to IT solution providers, there are a lot of choices. But when it comes to providers with innovative and differentiating end-to-end service offerings, there’s only one: Zones – First Choice for ITTM.
As a rapidly growing global provider of IT solutions, we’ve expanded from Seattle to Sydney and beyond – with reach in over 80 countries around the world. Today’s top brands count on Zones and our world-class partners – Microsoft, Adobe, Google, Apple, Cisco, Dell, Lenovo, and more – to transform their enterprises. To support this transformation, Zones offers products and services across five Solution Environments: Workplace Modernization, Data Center Transformation, Network Optimization, Security Fortification, and Lifecycle Management.
Job Description – Zones Cloud Marketplace Specialist – Workplace Modernization Solution Environment
The Zones Cloud Program is responsible for developing prescriptive, repeatable, and scalable Marketplace Offers incorporating Strategic Partners Products and our Professional and Managed Services capabilities. Each Solution Offer is carefully crafted and aligned to solve customer business needs within a respective Solution Environment.
Zones Cloud Marketplace specialists are the subject matter experts focused on how each new offer is developed on the platform and made available through the marketplace for processing Quotes and Orders, Provisioning each associated subscription, and management of the subscription licenses.
Throughout the development of each Workplace Modernization Marketplace Offer, our Zones Cloud Marketplace Specialists conduct User Acceptance Testing (UAT) to achieve Marketplace Offer Technical Readiness and are responsible for the ongoing success of the offer through alignment with our Platform team, our Partner and Product Management team, the Office of the CTO, our sales enablement team, and our strategic partner sales and pre-sales technical teams to drive awareness and adoption.
Once a Marketplace Offer is launched and live, our Marketplace Specialists are responsible for guiding and assisting our sales teams as they engage with customers to drive awareness and adoption of our Zones Cloud Marketplace Offers and how they process through our Zones Cloud Platform and our Distributor and/or ISV Partners provisioning and management systems.
This is a unique opportunity to shape the direction of our Zones Cloud Marketplace to drive awareness, adoption, and sales velocity of our Marketplace Offers into our customer base with a strategic focus on solution offers that can be procured, provisioned and managed through our Zones Cloud Platform.
Zones Cloud Marketplace Specialist; Workplace Modernization
Job Responsibilities Include:
• Develop Workplace Modernization Marketplace Offer re-usable sales methodologies, processes, best practices, evaluation guides, and reference designs
• Engage with Solution Architects to develop pre-sales opportunities; conduct customer presentations and assist with assessments, POCs, SOW’s, BOM’s, Proposals and RFP’s focused on Workplace Modernization solution offers
• Support Solution Offer Development and responsible for UAT throughout technical readiness sprints
• Focused on Workplace Modernization Solutions, engage with Solution Architects to perform discovery, needs gathering, and requirement analysis for prospects, partners and customers as the Subject Matter Expert and “Tiger Team” leader in your Workplace Modernization Solution Environment
• Contribute to the development of Workplace Modernization focused sales battlecards, data sheets, solution positioning, competitive differentiators, etc.
• Develop Zones Cloud Platform demonstrations scripts and educate sales teams how to conduct demos of our Zones Cloud Platform and associated Cloud ISV modules focused on Workplace Modernization Solutions
• Ensure technical delivery skills are available to implement our Workplace Modernization solution offers and identify any resource and/or certification gaps
• Develop our Solution Architects technical sales knowledge around the Workplace Modernization solution offers available in our Zones Cloud Marketplace.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience; Technical certifications (e.g., Workplace Modernization technologies such as Microsoft Office 365, Dropbox, DocuSign, Trend Micro Endpoint protection, Metallic Backup, Veeam Backup, Veritas Backup Exec, etc.)
• 2-3+ years required of a progressively successful career progression in technical sales
• Understanding of the industry, market, customers, competitors, suppliers, partners and services associated with the Workplace Modernization Solution Environment
• Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills with internal and external stakeholders from a business perspective
• Demonstrated success in building partnerships among a variety of independent entities
• Ability to adapt and learn new technologies, products, and processes with little notice
• Ability to travel up to 30% of the time
• Previous success in designing, developing, and implementing IT solutions and related technologies across Workplace Modernization disciplines.
• Thought leadership on Workplace Modernization industry standards, emerging technologies, and industry trends.
• Demonstrated ability to guide teams through multiple Workplace Modernization vendors’ product strategies.
• Excellent organization skills, inter-personal relationship skills and leadership qualities.
Dropbox, Microsoft Office 365, Technical Sales, Solutions Architect, Workplace Modernization Solution, Modernization Solutions, Cloud Applications,