- For over 30 years, Zones has worked with industry-leading partners to offer comprehensive IT solutions to clients around the world.
- Our Workplace Modernization, Network Optimization, Data Center Transformation and Security Fortification solutions lead clients through their digital transformations, and our services offer support every step of the way.
- That’s what makes us the First Choice for IT.™
- Understanding the workflow and management of multiple projects as deployment specialist.
- Communicating with Internal/External stake holders on daily basis through different organizational tools.
- Managing deployment processes, project orders and schedules.
- Work on meeting strict deadlines based on the project deliverables with a focus on work quality.
- Coordinating with multiple teams and driving to a solution.
- Developing firm understanding of the principles and best practices of inventory management.
- Responsible for order processing including quality checking, releasing and monitoring shipment status.
- Working on different reporting tools such as customer dashboards, Smartsheets and MS excel.
- Understanding of software and services renewals
- Working in a team environment.
- Understanding Order Processing and ability to follow/develop a documented SOP form.
- Any other task assigned by the lead/Manager.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Excellent organization skills and process expertise.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Analytical with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Very driven, team-oriented, and active participant in accomplishing team goals
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Highly Proficient in Microsoft office tools and strong aptitude in MS Excel.
- Prior work in ERP and other internal software tools will be preferred.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure, time sensitive environment
Zones offers a comprehensive Benefits package
- While we’re committed to providing top-tier solutions, we’re just as committed to supporting our own team.
- Our employees enjoy a variety of comprehensive benefits, including health Insurance coverage for parents, spouse & children, life insurance,
- Paid annual, casual, and medical leaves;
- Provident Fund; EOBI; increments, on the house free quality food, gym and much more.
- We maintain our unequivocal commitment to and support of equal employment opportunity for all individuals,
- Free from discrimination based on race, color, ethnicity, religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, or any other basis protected by under the law.
- At Zones, work is more than a job – its an exciting career immersed in an inventive, collaborative culture.
- If you’re interested in working on the cutting edge of IT innovation, sales, engineering, operations, administration, and more, Zones is the place for you!
Committed Customer Services, Customer Support, Client Account Management, Student Affairs, MS Excel,