Zones Cloud Specialist – Offer Management
Location: Islamabad or Lahore, Pakistan
When it comes to IT solution providers, there are a lot of choices. But when it comes to providers with innovative and differentiating end-to-end service offerings, there’s only one: Zones – First Choice for ITTM.
As a rapidly growing global provider of IT solutions, we’ve expanded from Seattle to Sydney and beyond – with reach in over 80 countries around the world. Today’s top brands count on Zones and our world-class partners
Microsoft, Adobe, Google, Apple, Cisco, Dell, Lenovo, and more – to transform their enterprises. To support this transformation, Zones offers products and services across five Solution Environments: Workplace Modernization, Data Center Transformation, Network Optimization, Security Fortification, and Lifecycle Management.
The Zones Cloud Program is responsible for developing prescriptive, repeatable, and scalable Marketplace Solution Offers incorporating Strategic Partners Products and our Professional and Managed Services capabilities sold as subscriptions. Each Solution Offer is carefully crafted and aligned to solve customer business needs within a respective Solution Environment and offered as a subscription.
Working with our extended teams, you will capture the required details for each Solution Offer and align the required data points to define the Service Plan Offer and how it will be sold, including details such as; Billing Terms, Billing Models (Charge Before Billing Period, Charge After Billing Period, Charge Before Subscription Period), Billing Period (Monthly, Quarterly, Semiannually, Annually, Custom), Recurring Prices (Per Billing Period, Per Month), Subscription Periods, Notification Schedules, Recurring fees, etc.
Zones Cloud Offer Management Specialists are subject matter experts focused on how each new offer is developed on the platform to automate all subscription order-to-revenue operations in real-time. Each Service Plan Offer is developed on the platform and made available through the marketplace for processing Quotes and Orders, Provisioning each associated subscription, and management of the subscription licenses.
Throughout the development of each Marketplace Offer, our Zones Cloud Offer Management Specialist assists with User Acceptance Testing (UAT) to achieve Marketplace Offer Technical Readiness and they are responsible for the ongoing success of the offer through alignment with our Platform team, our Partner and Product Management team, the Office of the CTO, our sales enablement team, and our strategic partner sales and pre-sales technical teams to drive awareness and adoption.
Once a Marketplace Offer is launched and live, our Marketplace Offer Management Specialists are responsible for guiding and assisting our sales teams as they engage with customers to drive awareness and adoption of our Zones Cloud Marketplace Offers and how they process through our Zones Cloud Platform and our Distributor and/or ISV Partners provisioning and management systems.
This is a unique opportunity to shape the direction of our Zones Cloud Marketplace to drive awareness, adoption, and sales velocity of our Marketplace Offers into our customer base with a strategic focus on solution offers that can be procured, provisioned, and managed through our Zones Cloud Platform.
Job Responsibilities Include:
• You will oversee the configuration and management of all Service Plan Offers and align them with our program team’s technical readiness plan. You will define the cadence for auditing all Service Plans and Offers, Audit Service Plan Offer Descriptions, Pricing (Cost/Price/Margin), Overview and Support messaging, Terms and Conditions, Notifications, and Marketplace messaging’s and works with extended teams to update and maintain them.
• Create Marketplace Service Plan Offer process tasks as re-usable methodologies, processes, and best practices, develop evaluation guides, and reference designs.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience; Business, Accounting, IT Operations, Computer Science (Certifications or experience in following areas would be valued; Finance, Accounting, Subscription order processing, SaaS application order processing, ecommerce systems)
• 2-3+ years required of a progressively successful career in the related fields
• Understanding of the industry, market, customers, competitors, suppliers, partners, and services associated with the Workplace Modernization Solution Environment
• Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills with internal and external stakeholders from a business perspective
• Demonstrated success in building partnerships among a variety of independent entities
• Ability to adapt and learn new technologies, products, and processes with little notice
• Experience with any of the following Subscription Sales and Management SaaS Platforms or Hosting applications, or with any of the Cloud Brokerage Sales, Provisioning, Management platforms is valued; AppDirect, PAX8, Tech-Data StreamOne, SoftwareOne PyraCloud, Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace, iPortalis, ActivePlatform, Cloudmore, Nuvolex, Cloudfx, Aria Systems, Zuora Subscription Billing, Aspera Office 365 Cloud Subscription Management platform
• Previous success in designing, developing, and implementing subscription-based offers
• Thought leadership in the subscription industry, related emerging technologies, and industry trends.
Review as a reference: The Subscription Economy Index Finds Subscription Businesses Have Grown 4.6x Faster Than the S&P 500 in the Last Decade https://www.yahoo.com/now/zuora-subscription-economy-index-finds-130000036.html
• Demonstrated ability to guide teams through Service Plan Offer development strategies and workshops
• Excellent organization skills, inter-personal relationship skills and leadership qualities.
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, challenging work environment extremely detail-oriented.
Zones offers a comprehensive Benefits package
While we’re committed to providing top-tier solutions, we’re just as committed to supporting our own team. Our employees enjoy a variety of comprehensive benefits, including medical/dental/vision coverage, life insurance, a 401(k) plan with matching provision, paid time off, and much more. And as a Minority Business Enterprise, a Corporate Plus member of the Northwest Minority Supplier Development Council, and an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, our community is just as diverse.
At Zones, work is more than a job – its an exciting career immersed in an inventive, collaborative culture. If you’re interested in working on the cutting edge of IT innovation, sales, engineering, operations, administration, and more, Zones is the place for you!
Accounting Operations, Marketing, Auditing, Plan Development, Offer Management, Marketplace Services,