As an AP Manager, you will work alongside Finance Director and manage a team of 3 Members
- Building and Leading a team, identifying areas of development and creating an environment of progression to enhance the performance of the team
- Liaison with operational teams to resolve both internal and external queries proactively and efficiently with a high standard of customer service
- Allocation of payments/reconciling supplier payments to invoices
- Preparing and processing of weekly and Monthly Payments
- Providing support to the Purchase Ledger team with supplier management and query resolution working proactively with the team and suppliers to resolve any queries.
- Build relationships with other departments and develop process improvements and to manage disputes.
- Develop reports for the business including KPI reporting, cashflow reporting, Supplier Carriage Charges reporting.
- 3-5 years’ experience working in a similar position
- Holds a degree in Finance or an equivalent Accountancy Certification ( ACCA )
- Strong Communication skills and ability to develop relationships with key suppliers.
- Exposure of identifying process improvements to improve and drive efficiency of performance
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Strong Excel and system experience (MS Dynamics)
- Accurate & efficient in their work, with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to supervise work of others and provide guidance, support and development
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills, and confidence to liaise with people at all levels
- Ability to work within strict deadlines
Zones offers a comprehensive Benefits package While we’re committed to providing top-tier solutions, we’re just as committed to supporting our own team. Our employees enjoy a variety of comprehensive benefits, including health Insurance coverage for parents, spouse & children, life insurance, retirement benefits. paid annual, casual, and medical leaves; Gratuity; EOBI; increments, on the house free quality food, gym and much more.
We maintain our unequivocal commitment to and support of equal employment opportunity for all individuals, free from discrimination based on race, colour, ethnicity, religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, or any other basis protected by under the law. At Zones, work is more than a job – it's an exciting career immersed in an inventive, collaborative culture. If you’re interested in working on the cutting edge of IT innovation, sales, engineering, operations, administration, and more, Zones is the place for you!
Financial Accounting,Microsoft Excel,Accounts Adminstration,Accounts Payments Handling