The Social Media Manager will help design, develop, and create fresh and engaging content to extend the Zones brand and help promote our services and solutions across digital channels. This role will create and deploy social media campaigns, manage a social media editorial calendar, and create copy and visual assets (as well as work directly with the creative service's designers and copywriters for content) for social media avenues. Working within multiple vendor brands, your content creation and online product promotion expertise will be a valued skill.
This position will report to the Creative Director and is based in the Zones Pakistan office.
The requirements listed below represent the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
The Social Media Manager (PK) is primarily responsible for:
- Develop and execute social media content plans and calendars that support the company’s marketing strategy.
- Creating consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms, including writing and editing posts, improving customer engagement, and promoting social media campaigns.
- Manage daily social media posts across multiple brands.
- Work with the Creative Director and Marcom Manager to define and support meaningful social media KPIs and measure the success of social media campaigns.
- Analytical tools such as Hubspot, Facebook Insights, and Google Analytics monitor and evaluate the company's social media presence and performance and prepare monthly reporting on efforts.
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies.
- Developing and managing social influencer programs.
- Monitor and respond to all comments on social media channels.
- Help create compelling copy and inspiring visual assets for distribution across social media channels.
- Collaborate cross-departmentally to create compelling content for social media channels.
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization for social media.
- Collaborate with the creative team to brainstorm and create content that supports goals.
- Special projects as assigned by the Marcom Manager and Creative Director.
We are seeking candidates with the following qualifications and skills:
Education, Certifications, & Technology Requirements:
- 5+ years of social media experience, including planning and managing content.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Knowledge and execution of the structure and content of the English language.
- Experience writing for US or UK-based organizations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams).
- Knowledge of the Hubspot platform is a plus (preferred platform for social media campaigns).
- Please be able to submit your portfolio of social media creatives and writing samples.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube (Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ a nice to have), and other social media best practices.
- Understanding of SEO, web traffic metrics, and social media KPIs.
- Candidates should be comfortable using the following programs: Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator), HubSpot, or similar.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and must have a thorough understanding of social media management and strategy.
- Experience using various analytics software.
- Strong multitasking skills, able to work independently or as part of a team under deadlines.
Who You Are:
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Extreme attention to detail to ensure quality, accuracy, and consistency.
- Ability to establish effective processes and manage your workload.
- Someone fun, creative, and fits the culture of the team.
Google Analytics,Social Media Optimization,SEO Copywriting,Caption Translation,Social Media Chat Support,Hubspot,Social Media Communications Skills,Social Media Measurement,Social Media Content Writing