The person in this role will drive execution steps needed aligned to our overall strategy to increase revenue for MW and Datacenter Solutions, and our Microsoft Partnership Maturity, as we transition to value creation partner.
This role will have an overall focus on driving key initiatives in Microsoft Program Operations. This key role will require developing exceptionally strong and transparent working relationships with the sales and services teams in Zones to deliver expected customer and business results. The role requires an ability to drive business impact through influence with the ability to identify and scope programs and guide supporting business case development.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The PPM Operations Specialist, is mainly responsible for:
- Advises Sales and Support regarding Microsoft program utilization and available cost support programs; oversee administration and application of programs
- Develop sales pipeline and execute against sales strategies to grow Microsoft Program consumption throughout vertical markets
- Partners with Sales and Sales Leadership to effectively apply programs and registration based on business opportunities
- Maintains relationships with key vendor contacts
- Maintains program and Zones process expertise
- Works to increase Microsoft program investment
- Creates unique strategies, and advices process to leverage Microsoft programs
- Increases earnings through Microsoft programs with greater touch points
- Drives customer satisfaction through value added services and offerings
- Executes specific key strategies and initiatives as directed by PPM leadership
We are seeking candidates with the following experience and skills
- Azure product feature familiarity
- Customer relationship and consultative selling skills
- Proven track record of business development or account management
- Strong team player that is goal and action oriented
- Good organizational and time management skills; excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience developing and executing strategic sales plans
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Microsoft sales and technical experience; brand-specific certifications within 6 months
- IT Certifications with cloud experience a plus
- 2+ years of experience delivering program and project efforts in a high technology environment
- Excellent written, presentation, and verbal communication skills including demonstrated experience presenting technology recommendations from a business perspective
- Understanding of the industry, market, customers, competitors, suppliers, partners and capabilities of the business
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, colleagues, and management
- Professional, business-focused attitude and courteous manner towards clients, partners, and peers
- Ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- Driven, team oriented, and active participant in accomplishing team goals
- Analytical with excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
Technology Focus & Requirements
- Microsoft software & cloud technologies
- Microsoft partner ecosystem
- IT fundamentals
IT Knowledge, Customer Relationship, Azure Product, Monitoring of Vendors, Strategy Mapping, Strategy Making, Vendors Coordination, Sales Strategies, Leadership, Sales,