Zones LLC seeks a full-time position of Digital Marketing Manager.
An experimental, nimble and growing team, the Digital Marketing Manager works within a small digital marketing team that is responsible for online presence in an effort to promote brand awareness and lead generation via digital channels. This role will be heavily involved with SEO Copywriting that requires consideration of keyword density and prominence, tone, style, and readability to organically elevate a websites placement in a search engine result. This role will act as a gatekeeper to Zones Digital Asset Management system, ensuring alignment to Zones branding guidelines at a global scale.
- Coordinate with external vendors and work across internal departments and teams in collaboration with Creative, Ecommerce, Digital Transformation and Operations to attain alignment in digital marketing initiatives.
- Manage integrity of Zones Digital Asset Management which includes storing, analyzing, organizing, and cataloging all of Zones’ digital assets.
- Identify digital assets that require refresh or content gaps within the DAM.
- Prepare creative briefs with clear direction for digital asset creation.
- Work in conjunction with Website Manager to provide on-brand and SEO-friendly copywriting that includes on-page copy, meta descriptions and alt tags.
- Track digital channels with weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual performance KPIs against goals.
- Provide recommendations for content improvement to drive improved KPIs across all digital channels including website, email marketing, ABM marketing, re targeting ads, social, blog.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 3+ years of experience in SEO copywriting and/or digital marketing copywriting
- In depth knowledge of different digital marketing channels
- Good knowledge and experience with Digital Asset Management System
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Experience conducting keyword research with SEO platform
- Extreme attention to detail
- Analytical yet creative
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Bachelor of Arts preferred
Website Management, Corporate Social Media Coordination, Social Media Handling, Copywriting, Digital Marketing Management, SEO keywords Knowledge,